Several people have assisted the municipal policy steering committee throughout the process. We wish to thank
Mr. André Viau, policy consultant at Carrefour action municipale et famille.
Mr. Viau guided the volunteers through each step of the development of the families and seniors policy.
Ms. Myriam Tessier, health promotion consultant at the CSSS de Vaudreuil-Soulanges.
Ms. Tessier raised the steering committee’s awareness of the importance of promoting a healthy lifestyle in our families and seniors policy.
In closing, we thank Mr. Francis Grenier, communications clerk (2013-2014), and Ms. Vicky Legault, Web communications and social networks coordinator at the Town of Saint-Lazare, for having assisted the volunteers at key moments.
The Town of Saint-Lazare wishes to thank the Quebec Government for its financial contribution to MADA
- Statistics Canada 2011 Census Profile
- Office des personnes handicapées du Québec
- Saint-Lazare community profile – community development indicators
- (IDC) de l’Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de la Montérégie 2014
- Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de la Montérégie
- The Town of Saint-Lazare steering committee
- Peter Zeeman